11.17.2014

weekly wishes


Another week come and gone.  Another week spent at the in-laws because our furnace is still broken and won't be replaced until this week (hopefully!).  As much as I have enjoyed our time hanging out with the in-laws, I very much look forward to our bed.  We are leaving Friday for a week with my family so I would really like to be back in the house before we leave so I don't have to worry about packing in a cold house.  Ugh, whatcha gonna do?  At least there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  


health. eat better.  not horrible but not great either.  
gym. I need to hit up the gym at least 3x this week.  only went twice with a good 40 minute run with a friend on Saturday.  
website. add a few personal touches to the site.  i uploaded a new-ish photo.  I just need to add an about me and make a bit of a plan as to where I want to take it. 


lift. go to the gym 3x this week.
pack. make a packing list and pack.
nutrition. I would like to look into a more paleo diet.  I get sick of food pretty easily so any and all recommendations are welcome.

What are your goals for the week?
What do you have planned for the week?

Linking up with Melyssa, Leeann, and Meg today! 


post signature

4 comments:

  1. I too am thinking about going on the Paelo diet. I have a lot of food sensitivities so I think it might be perfect! But its so strict so i'm hesitant to start..... Great Wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sis is doing the Paelo Diet also. I think I might give it a try also. Good luck with the rest of your wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are looking into Paleo - the Paleo OMG blog is great - or even parts of the Whole30. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried the Paleo. I fell off of it when I started having major health issues. I'm hoping to get back to it soon. It's really not that strict when you get into it. You just have to be more creative than usual.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!