1.21.2013

Case of the Mondays

It's been quite a while since I had a case of the Mondays.  One because I usually don't nanny on Mondays and two because I really love nannying.  But today was just one of those days Mondays.

Started off with a bad night's sleep waking up two times and not being able to fall back asleep for what felt like forever.  Continued with the 9 month old I nanny for having another cold and not sleeping well.  Then not having the appropriate foot attire (black ballet flats with no socks) for the unexpected 4 inches of snow Pittsburgh got today.  Which resulted in a negative attitude which led to the Red Box not accepting our late return at the first kiosk so I had drive into town (an extra 5 mins) to try another one (thanks to the Red Box gods it did because today was not a day to really test my patience any further) THEN when getting out of the car to finally be home my shoe came off so I ended up with one bare foot in 4 inches of snow.  At this point I just had to laugh.  So now I am cooling off relaxing with a new favorite cider:)

With that I bring you another Music Monday.  Since Mondays seem to be so mean what better way to brush it off then with a good tune!

Anywayyyyyy,  today I would like to share with you a band I have been jamming to since oh 2011 but have recently been introduced to their older music.  And I am obsessed.

City & Colour - "Sleeping Sickness" 

I hope this brightens your Monday as well!  And if you've heard it before I hope it brings good memories:)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!