7.10.2012

Society6

I know I have been MIA recently.  I have had a lot going on - in a good way!  Got back from a trip to FL on Sunday and have been spending a lot of time working on my marketing and photo editing.

Anyway,  I recently put some of my work on a fantastic website I discovered through a fellow photographer (check out her shop as well, she's pretty awesome!).  It is called Society6.  So far it seems pretty similar to Etsy but more for selling photographs, prints, art, etc and the best part is that they take care of shipping it to the customer who purchased your item for you(!!!!).  How awesome is that?!  Now, that's what I'm talkin' about.

I am excited to upload more and look forward to my first sale!  You can check out my store here or clicking on the last tab above.

If you have any favorite prints of mine that you would like to see on there please let me know.

I hope to not be such a stranger anymore.  I have loads of photos to post soon.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!