9.12.2011

Newbie Session

For a belated birthday gift to my coworker/good friend, Cindy, I offered to photograph her grandchild. I cannot remember if she knew the sex of the baby in April, when her birthday is, but I gave her an IOU letting her know I wanted to do this for her. Maximon Henry Evanko was brought into the world on August 22nd at a healthy 8lbs and 13oz to the proud parents of Aaron and Nick. Grammy and Mommy could not be happier. And can't you see why? How cute is he? I was thrilled to get the opportunity to photograph a newborn. And I had so much fun!

The week before I got stuck in Michaels (I know, how awful, right?) during a torrential downpour so I was able to find a few fun props I was able to use for this shoot. So glad I got "stuck" there and found more props to add to my growing collection of what Chris calls "junk." Look Chris! Told you so! :)

The stork pictured here was made my Cindy (pretty crafty, huh?) for Aaron's baby-shower in June. She put it out front so everyone would know where to come. Loved it!

Grammy cannot take her eyes off her new grandson!




Look at the babies bottom!!! Max is going to love these when he's 12/13/14/15 years old ;)

Prop #1: the basket I purchased while at Michaels. Worked out quite nicely, don't ya think?

Prop #2: the frame. The ones with the frame are definitely my favorite! Cindy's backyard was such a great setting for a photo shoot.




I just love the sweet details...!




I had so much fun getting to meet Maximon and taking his first professional photos. Thank you Aaron and Cindy for the opportunity.

Hope everyone enjoyed!

Until next time,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!