12.02.2012

Hello December

Oh hey, December!  Where did you come from?  And where is your bitter cold weather?  No, I'm not complaining I promise but I would like some snow on Christmas.  That would be awesome.  Thanks!

Today's post is another Sunday Scavenger Hunt.  Below are my interpretations for Missing, Numbers, Purple, Music and Bracelet.

1) Music. 
Running water is like music to my ears.  

 2) Missing. 
This window display is missing some jewelry.  

 3) Numbers. 
Sewickley United Methodist Church clock tower.  

 4) Purple. 
One-Way to purple.  

 5) Bracelet. 
Photo from last week's Christmas shoot with a good friend's 21 month old girl. 

Sorry for the short and sweet SHS post today.  I have a lot to do to get ready for the week.  

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look see.  Why don't you stay a while:) 

Linking up and signing off with,

21 comments:

  1. Love that purple shot. What a fun building to shoot. Very creative take on music I should have thought of that. have a great busy day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Susan! It reminds me a lot of Summer (which I am dreaming about most days:)).

      Delete
  2. Nice hunt, love your BRACELET shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful set! I love the old church, beautifully composed!! Also, a very sweet bracelet shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice finds - especially like your purple shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicki! Isn't that building so much fun?!

      Delete
  5. These are gorgeous! Love purple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! purple shot... love it! wonder what sort of person would live with purple highlights? a creative person I'm certain. the pic of the young reader with a bracelet... adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It used to be (not sure if it still is) an art studio. So that makes sense right? But I actually do know who lives above.. an ex boyfriend. haha.

      Delete
  7. That purple shot is stunning. I would truly love to live there. How cheerful.
    Great shots this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Verna! Doesn't it look like such a fun place to live?

      Delete
  8. Beautiful! I love that "purple shot" and the one for "bracelet".

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed see all the photos you found on your hunt. What a wonderful idea for music. And that bracelet shot is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your missing, purple and bracelet. The purple fire escape is really fun and I love the little bracelet.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!