12.04.2011

Fall Beauty - Sewickley Heights Park

One of my favorite things about Pittsburgh and it's surrounding suburbs are the beautiful parks.  Sewickley Hieghts Park is probably my favorite.  It is a beautiful year round and is always enjoyed by runners, walkers and their pets.  The hardest part about photographing in the park is getting a photo without someone in the shot.

My husband and I went for a walk on a early November afternoon after learning Chris's high school alma malter's boys cross country team won States for the first time.  Chris was feeling nastaligic as he has spent many years racing in this park.

Here are some of the photos I was available to snap during our walk/hike (it's not fair to keep the beauty to myself):  

(The first three photos are taken on our drive to the Park.  I love fences)




 This is where the Park pictures start :)











I hope you enjoyed!  I just love the colors!

Hope everyone is staying warm!  

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!