11.29.2011

Amelia - 1st Christmas

The Sunday before Thanksgiving I spent some time with this sweet little one to photograph photos for Christmas cards.  I just love hanging out with little ones!

Amelia is the daughter of my favorite Westminster couple.  I roomed with her mother, Sara, for half my sophomore year and enjoyed (note the sarcasm) a semester of Neuroscience with her father, Josh (aka Harold).  I knew them both separately before they met and started dating.  I have loved watching their relationship grow over the years.  They are perfect for each other.  From the moment I first met Sara (first day at Westminster in my dorm room in 2001) I knew she would be such a great mother.  If you know her at all, you know she was just born to be a mother.  They both are great parents to Amelia.  You can tell by way Amelia's face lights up when either one of them is the room.

Here are a few of my personal favorites from our shoot:










Love all three of y'all!  See you soon, Sara and Amelia!

Have a great week everyone,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!