6.01.2012

Kelly Boudoir

Back in April Kelly, one of my closest friends from high school, mentioned wanting to get "sexy pictures" done for her husband as an anniversary gift.  I told her I would love to shoot them if she felt comfortable.  And she agreed!   

I knew this shoot would be a breeze since Kelly is seriously so pretty!  You'd think it would be awkward since Kelly and I go so far back but Kelly was great and open to anything I suggested.  We had a lot of fun!  I was a little nervous since this was my first boudoir session but yet again, I have another gorgeous subject that helps make my job look easy!  I am so lucky to have such good looking friends who are willing to be photographed:)











HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Kelly and Paul and cheers to the next 50+!  Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to photograph you, Kelly and for your continued support!  I appreciate it more than you will ever know!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!