10.22.2012

Fall Foliage

As much as I love warm weather and have a hard time accepting the reality that it gets cold in Pittsburgh I am reminded every year how much I do love the change of seasons.  How couldn't I with sites like this on daily drives and regular walks?  Below are some of my favorite Fall Foliage photos I have taken this year.  



















As we quickly approach fall back and the colorful leaves fall to the earth I am grateful I often had my camera in tow.  

The 'burbs of Pittsburgh surprise me every year and remind me of how much I really do love (this may be harder to repeat come January and February) living here.  Continuing to find surprises around the corner even after 15 years is truly humbling.  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I was enjoying the fall colors in Pittsburgh this weekend too-reminded me how much I love that town! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Liz! Thanks for the comment:) Pittsburgh and its surrounding areas really are beautiful this time of year!

      Delete

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!