5.16.2014

favorite commute

When I am a little early to see my girlfriends I like to take the scenic route.  The night before it stormed pretty good and as I was driving I noticed the fog hovering over the valleys.  I took my favorite scenic route and when I turned the bend and saw the Sun shining behind the trees I had to stop and capture her beauty.  Makes me feel as though I am lost in a fairy tale.  

I just wish it had been taken with a better quality camera (it was taken with my iphone).  This would be beautiful blown up onto a canvas, don't you think?  

How was your week?
What are your favorite moments you captured?
What camera do you use?

Linking up with Jess, Kayleigh, and Aimee today!



until next time
post signature

7 comments:

  1. I love photos of the sun shining through the trees and this one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. taking the scenic route is always the best choice

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous picture! Visiting from #FBF

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful photo! It's so peaceful looking! I totally agree it would make an awesome canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just feel like kicking yourself when you see a great photo and you don't have your "big" camera? I do. Ha! It's still a beautiful photo though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shot! Stumbled here from This Darling Day's link up! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!