3.07.2012

Snowy Monday

I know I've been saying it has been rather mild Winter but in true Pittsburgh fashion, March decided that we hadn't had enough snow this year so she decided to dump a bunch on Monday.  Personally, I am rather sick of the bare trees so the snow was a beautiful change of scenery.  I was a little early heading into work Monday morning so I pulled over to one of my favorite spots about a block from where I work to capture these snowy photos.  Which one is your favorite?




view from inside my car
Pretty crazy to think this was Pittsburgh's Monday considering I just got in from spending an hour out back on the hammock!  The one nice thing about snow in March is that it does not last long:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!