3.20.2012

Scavenger Hunt Tuesday

Late AGAIN!  Arg.  Thank you Ashley for allowing participants to upload photos until Tuesday.  Much appreciated:)

1. People
With the gorgeous weather my coworkers and I have been looking for any excuse to get out during the day.  Last Wednesday during Social Skills group, the group went for a walk.  On our walks I have been asking the group if they see anything that may help define who they are or where they have been in their recovery.  It's been quite successful and many have said how nice it is to see things differently.  As we were heading back to the office I noticed our shadows.  Everyone was very sweet to put up with my idea to photograph "Love" in our shadows.  I think they even had a little fun:)

2. Nature's Own
Nature's way to let us know Spring is here/on her way.  And that makes me one HAPPY girl! 

 3. Photographer's Choice
A black and white photo with light flare.  

 4. Quote or Word
"It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." 
As I may have mentioned before, I am huge Harry Potter fan.  Dumbledore, the headmaster of the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry for those of who do not know, is a very wise man and throughout the series has a lot of good quotes.  And I love quotes.  I recently hung this one up in the group rooms.  I'll take any excuse to use/talk/discuss Harry Potter I can get.  

 5. Vintage

My mother's ring she gave to me after I got married.  It was given to her when she graduated from High School from her parents.  I rarely wear but like to open my jewelry box every once in a while just to look at it:) 

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I hope everyone had a safe and lovely St. Patrick's Day (post to come soon)! 

3 comments:

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!