4.29.2013

10 things + Musical Monday {Domino}

10 things that are bringing me happiness of late (in no particular order):

1. The weather predicted for the rest of this week is 70s and sunny!

2.  The feel of freshly shaved legs (even if I did miss a small section of my knee).

3.  I just got back from what started out as 1 mile walk around my neighborhood turned 2+ mile walk. I was having too much fun taking photos:) 

4.  Daydreaming of our trip to Palo Alto in June to visit one of my sisters for a week.  I have never been to that part of Cali and cannot wait. 

5.  The kids I nanny for make me laugh every single day.  

6.  Coffee.

7.  Discovering new music from another blogger. 

8.  Husband. 

9.  That Selena and Justin are possibly back together.  Yes, I said it. 

10.  MY NEW BLOG DESIGN by ItBritt!!!  How cute is it?!  I am absolutely in love with it!  What do you think?  Thanks again, Britt!!!

Van Morrison - "Domino"

Don't want to discuss it
I think it's time for a change
You may get disgusted
And think Im strange
In that case I'll go underground
Get some heavy rest
Never have to worry
About what is worst and what is best

Oh oh domino
Roll me over romeo
There you go
Lord have mercy
I said oh oh domino
Roll me over romeo
There you go
Say it again
I said oh oh domino
I said oh oh domino

There's no need for argument
There's no argument at all
And if you never hear from him
That just means he didn't call
Or vice versa
That depends on where ever you're at
And if you never hear from me
That just means I would rather not

I said oh oh domino
Roll me over romeo
There you go
Lord have mercy
I said oh oh domino
Roll me over romeo
There you go
Say it again
Oh oh domino
I said oh oh domino.



   
   

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOVE the new blog design! Beautiful! I'm also loving this beautiful weather. We have a great outlook for the week too. Coffee makes everything better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design! The little nail polish bottle is super cute! And I definitely agree with the shaved legs thing. Now if it weren't so exhausting to do. lol

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!