10.18.2013

you're makin' me blush


While I was shakin' my groove thang a few weekends ago at a friend's wedding, I was surprised by a notification on Twitter that I had been nominated for a Sunshine Blog Award from Aimee over at Dear Harper.  I, of course, was beyond flattered as we both share a strong passion for photography and I look forward to seeing what she captures on her blog.  Thank you so much for the nomination, Aimee.  You makin' me blush, girl!  However, I am not going to pass it on because I really don't think I could ever limit my faves to only 11. So, I am going to keep this one  for myself this time if that's okay.

I had also planned on getting around to finally posting my #capturingmymoments from IG today.  I have had such a lazy month when it comes to blogging.  Sorry.  But it will be back Nov. 1, I promise!  So please keep sharing.  I love clicking on #capturingmymoments and seeing all of the new photos that y'all post.  Seriously makes my day!  And speaking of hashtags, Aimee has her own little project going on as well called #findbeautyFriday.  Even though I have been meaning to participate I keep forgetting!  I will get better about this, Aimee.  I promise:)

And since today is one of the first days it is actually starting to feel like Fall around these parts, today I am backing my thang up (well as much as you can to Bon Iver) to Perth.
Perth by Bon Iver on Grooveshark

Linking up with Whitney and Mandi today! 

until next time
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Aw, yay! Congrats on the Sunshine Award! Love your blog, and I'm looking forward to your updates :) Have a great weekend!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!