1.30.2012

Self-Portrait

Week 4's Photo Challenge was to take a self-portrait.  I was really not looking forward to this week's challenge as I really hate taking photos.  After all, we are our own worst critic.

Even though I was not looking forward to this weekly photo challenge I definitely knew how I wanted to photography myself.  I got married a year and a half ago and fell in love with my wedding dress.  Such a shame us girls rarely get the opportunity to wear it again.  There's isn't much to the dress.  Just a simple off white sweetheart neckline dress from Nicole Miller.  It was perfect for our beautiful outdoor wedding we had in July.  It has been sitting in our guest room closet since I got back from the cleaners and I have been dying for an excuse to put it on again.  This week's photo challenge gave me that excuse I have been looking for:


Yes, I know it's blurry and has some ghosting.  I'd even say it's a little overexposed but that is why I like this photo.  Adds a dream-like quality to it.  The fact you really cannot see my face (because it is blurry) is just an added bonus!  

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Cheers to yet another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!