11.17.2012

wake up


This morning I woke up at 6:35.  On a Saturday.  Unheard of.

Starting in my mid 20s I started to become a morning person.  If I ever told my 16 year old self that I as I entered my mid 20s I'd become a morning person my 16 year old self would have scoffed and said, "yeah right!"  But it's true 16 year old self, it's true.  I am a morning person and I am not really sure how it happened.  In fact 16 year old self, I enjoy being a morning person ("HAHAHAHA!" says my 16 year old self).  

While a 6:35 wake up is earlier than I'd like to get up on a Saturday - I usually get up between 7 and 8 - I'll take it to get a nice head start on my day.  Today, I have big plans for myself.  Take recycling to the Recycling Center in Brady's Run, Target for some nails to finally hang up photos, Dollar Tree for various cheap house hold needs and photograph a home for a local realtor.  Like I said, big plans. Big plans.  (My 16 year old self is starting to wonder if she becomes crazy in her mid 20s.)   

It's going to be a gorgeous weekend here again in Pittsburgh.  50s and sunny.  Can't beat that.  Happy weekend everyone.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!