12.31.2013

defining music for 2013


{image via Google Images edited in Picmonkey}

Just in case you are new around these parts, or forget because I know I haven't been showing up lately, I love music.  I love discovering new artists and when I hear a favorite on the radio.  I do not like silence, it makes me feel uncomfortable (which is something husband says I need to work on more) and feel more ADD (which I am not really sure how that is possible), so it is always on when I am blogging, cleaning, editing photos, you name it really.  When I am doing something, besides reading that is, music is playing.  

This year was no different for great music and introducing me to some new favorites.  So without further adieu, I would like to share with you songs that will always take me back to the year two thousand and thirteen:

1 // Tegan & Sara - Closer
2 // MSMR - Bones
3 // Icona Pop - I Love It
4 // Justin Timberlake - Mirrors
5 // Quadron - Hey Love
6 // Lana Del Rey - Young & Beautiful
7 // Phosphorescent - Song for Zala
8 // Lorde - Royals
9 // Gem Club - Twins 
10 // Passenger - Let Her Go
11 // Disclosure - Latch
12 // Alice Russell - Citizens
13 // Suuns - Up Past the Nursery
14 // Robert DeLong - Global Concepts

Hope everyone has a happy and safe New Year!

until next time
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!