12.16.2013

recent reads

I know I have been MIA around these parts lately, but I was still stalking the hell out of some of y'all.  So, today I thought I would share some of favorite things that I have read recently on the webnet.



1 // Ella is someone I always make a point to read and with this post she did not disappoint.  

2 // Working with kids for the past year and a half, I am always amazed at what comes out of their mouths.  And it sounds like Raven's kids are no different.  These will seriously make you LOL. 

3 // I need to be better about saving money. (Especially if we want to go to Europe next year).  This is a great reminder

4 // Even though I do not agree with Justin Bieber being on this list, Helene had the rest of them right.  Fo sho. 

5 // Since quitting a job I was in for 6.5 years a year and a half ago, this really spoke to me.  It is always important to be reminded that we have more control over our lives than we may think and life is too short to be miserable. 

6 // One of  my goals in 2014 is to do more DIY projects.  This would be the perfect thing to start with.

What have been some of your favorite posts lately?

until next time,
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love posts like this! Gives me a list of awesome without the work of finding it all myself, haha! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!