12.26.2013

en route

Woke up to a snow covered ground.  Apparently Mother Nature missed the memo that Christmas was yesterday.  Oh well.  Better late than never I suppose. 

Today I am heading to STL to surprise my Mom and few days early for post Christmas celebrations
copyright: acornphotography

then to Memphis over the weekend for a surprise brunch for my Grandmother who is turning 90 at the beginning of the year.  To say I am excited to spend the rest of 2013 with my family would be an understatement.  I just wish the husband was coming with me. 

Hoping to either fast for a few hours or maybe find a delicious green salad at the airport because I pretty much feel like I am completely devoid of nutrients.  But hey, that's what the holidays are all about, right?  (please tell me I am right.) 

Anyway, I will be back in the new year with more posts and loads of more photos.  So until then,
Happy New Year!  Cheers to making 2014 your best yet!

until next time,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!