2.19.2012

Movie/Song Title & Light

Wow, I have been slacking this month in my posts.  Oopsy Poopsy.  February has just been flying by...

This past week was busy.  A good kinda busy though:)  Last Saturday I had a Head Shot shoot for a local entrepreneur and on Wednesday I had a Senior Portrait session.  Hoping to share soon.

Along with everything else, I have been falling behind on my weekly photo challenge posts.  Due to my laziness, this post is dedicated to the last two weeks LensProToGo weekly photo challenge.

The Week of Feb 6-12 was Movie/Song Title.  I knew trying to pick just one song or movie was going to be difficult.  I love music and I have so many favorite songs that really just depend on my mood at that moment.  Like always, I had my itunes library up set to random (even though I really don't think it is random) jamming to some tunes while editing photos when a song I had not heard in a while and love came on (don't you just love when that happens?).  Hello Aha moment!

"All I Want Is You" by Barry Louis Polisar from Juno
"If you were the winter, I know I'd be the snow
Just as long as you were with me, when the cold winds blow."

Chris was so great.  When I asked him if he would pose for me he said sure but when I asked him to go outside he said "WHAT?! Like for how long?"  After about 5 minutes he started to get a little inpatient asking are you done yet.  Who can blame the guy.  Danke Christoph:)

This past week, Feb 13-19, category was Light.  I actually thought the past week's category was next week's category but was relieved to see this morning I was wrong.  Phew!  Anyway, being as it is a sunny day here I knew I wouldn't have a problem capturing light until I was reminded, while dumping my iPhone photos from the past week, that I had actually captured a photo fitting for the week's Light category. 

Instagram - Earlybird 
My original plan was to only shoot the photos for the weekly photo challenge with my DSLR.  But you can't always plan moments like this.  Being that my phone is always close by I was able to grab this photo yesterday while we watched 24 as Chris biked on his stationary bike.  I was starting to get irritated that the sun kept shining through causing a glare on the TV so that I couldn't see.  After flipping out taking a deep breath I was able to see the beauty.  I love the sun rays shining through.    

What are some of your favorite moments you captured during the past week?  

Time to shower and get ready to meet high school friends for lunch for another, at least i hope, 5 hour lunch:)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!