9.02.2013

Capturing My Moments {+ a huge favor}

Hope you enjoyed your last unofficial weekend of Summer (depressing, right?) and are having a lovely Labor Day!  I am gonna go ahead and be cliche and say, "wow, I can't believe it's September!  Where did the Summer go?"  

Our weekend was pretty crazy.  We left the house once to watch the Pirates play the Cards and have a few drinks.  We were home by 1.  Like I said, crazy.  

Anyway, around these parts, a new month brings a recap of my favorites from my #capturingmymoments hashtag project over on Instagram.  If you are new around here, here is the story behind it.  
@mrsfence*@_kellyscott*@andiepants15*@ctomana*@bzlaforte*@bustinjunstin1986*@jennycorn11*@diesel_girl_18*@jennymcelle*@jenminn

Again, I am blown away by everyone's perspective of their moments.  And like always, keep up the great work and do follow your fellow Instagrammers.  The more the merrier, right?

I do have one teeny tiny favor to ask of you though.  I would really really really like for #capturingmymoments to reach 1000 photos by 2014.  As of right now, we are at 615.  I think it is possible, I just need your help to spread the word and keep up the hashtagging.  Danke!

How did you spend your long weekend?
Are you as sad as I am that Summer is practically over?
And what are your favorite moments from the month of August?

Linking up with MollyBre, and Sami (a day late) today!

until next time
post signature

7 comments:

  1. As much as I love summer, I *think* I'm ready for all things fall!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks so much for featuring my photo! I will be putting a link to this in my next post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started instagram...wow, I know. But I will give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun idea! I'll be posting and tagging! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spent my long weekend moving! haha I imagine a lot of people did. Awesome series, I'll tag some future photos on instagram :)
    www.thisanalogadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I´d love to stay in Greece too, I´ve never been there. The pictures are so nice! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!