9.04.2013

if I could take 3 months off..

I realized this morning that I didn't really explain where yesterday's post came from.  I mean I know you are curious about where I am from and all but the idea to write about it was not mine.  Jenni from Story of My Life has yet another blogging challenge the month of September called Blogtember (if you remember, I participated in one she hosted in May as well).  For each week day throughout the month of Septemeber she has come up with prompts, for those who choose, to blog about.  I have been in a "I have no idea what I am going to blog about funk" recently so this came at the perfect time.  

Today's prompt is:  If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do? (bonus points for fun photos from Pinterest, but don't forget to cite the source!)

This is pretty easy. I'd travel.  
One of my biggest regrets is not studying abroad in college.  I let my fear of flying get in the way of doing so.  But since heading over the big pond in June 2012 to Ireland & Scotland the travel bug has really gotten me.  
I often find myself daydreaming of happily getting lost among the cobblestone streets of Europe, among the beautiful architecture surrounded by a foreign tongue.  Where to go would be the hardest part.  There is seriously not one place on this planet I do not want to see.  I want to really experience the culture of each place I go so visits longer than just a few days would be ideal.  I do not want for much, so hostels would be perfectly fine by me.  

I do, however, have one request.  That I spend at least 10 days in Greece.  Preferably in hotels that are white and with infinity pools with access to the beaches to soak up the sun and swim in the bluest of blue ocean.  Just like on the travel sites.  I don't think that is too much to ask for, do you?;)

Tell me, if you could take 3 months off of real life, what would you do?


And since it is Wednesday, it is time to share my 365 photos with you.  Sorry for the 365 upload.  I know there is like almost a month's worth of photos here but I like having a place where I can see them all at once.  
I hope you enjoy.  

Aug 15, 2013.  Day 238 of 365
"Sawing Shadow"

Aug 16, 2013.  Day 239 of 365.
"Chalk"

Aug 17, 2013.  Day 240 of 365.
"Rainy Drive"

Aug 18, 2013.  Day 241 of 365.
"Blue Night"

Aug 19, 2013.  Day 242 of 365.
"Coming Out"

"Rainy Day"

"Shore"

"S Waves"

"Ocean Sparkle"

 Aug 20, 2013.  Day 243 of 365.
"Good Morning"

Aug 21, 2013.  Day 244 of 365.
"Natural Gradient" 

"Orange Moon 2"

"Orange Moon" 

"Moondance" 

Aug 22, 2013.  Day 245 of 365.
"Sparkle"

"Wave Crashing"

 Aug 23, 2013.  Day 246 of 365.
"What are YOU waiting for?"

 Aug 24, 2013.  Day 247 of 365.
"Saying Goodbye"

 Aug 25, 2013.  Day 248 of 365.
"The Simpsons"

 Aug 26, 2013.  Day 249 of 365.
"Green House"

 Aug 27, 2013.  Day 250 of 365.
"Neighborhood Trolley"

 Aug 28, 2013.  Day 251 of 365.
"Knit The Bridge"

Aug 29, 2013.  Day 252 of 365.
"Morning Coffee"

Aug 30, 2013.  Day 253 of 365.
"High Fidelity" 

Aug 31, 2013.  Day 254 of 365.
"Dutch PBR Cidre"

Sept 1, 2013.  Day 255 of 365.
"In bed."

Sept 2, 2013.  Day 256 of 365.
"Blurry Hispta"

Sept 3, 2013.  Day 257 of 365.
"On a Mission"

Sept 3, 2013.  Day 257 of 365.
"Diamond Fog"

"Dried Up"

"Sunrays"

"Good Morning" 

If you see any of the photos I post on here and would like one for yourself
or someone you know, please feel free to contact me.
I am in the process of building up my Etsy shop a litte
and would love to hear what photos you would like to see available.

Linking up with Jenni and Shanna today!

until next time
post signature

7 comments:

  1. First off, can I stowaway in your bag when you go to Greece? Definitely one of my dream vacation spots! Second, that sparkly sand photo is magical. I wish I was there now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. your photos are fantastic! and take me with you when you travel please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greece was on my list too! So dreamy, that place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh, your photography makes me swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been in the same funk as you so was super excited when Jenni announced blogtember.
    I think three months off is the perfect amount of time to travel!
    I just wish I didnt have to carry everything in a backpack :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl! You need to stop on over at my site and pick up your questions...You've just been nominated for the LIEBSTER AWARD! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. You TOTALLY need to come to my beaches in Pensacola, FL (Destin/Panama City are real close by).. they are the most beautiful, sugary sand beaches that are breath taking, pretty much anytime day or night!!

    ugottahavehart.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!