1.30.2014

a day in the life

The other day I spent the day taking a photo an hour for the day.  Why you may ask.  Well, besides that you care so much, Meg from Meg O on the Go thought it would be fun for everyone to share the exciting lives we lead through photos.   Below is what a typical snow day looks like around these parts.
 9:30 am
a bit of a late start to my day but a majority of it was spent in bed, which has become quite the habit of mine, reading.  at least I was productive, right?

10:30 am
daily vitamins laid out for photography purposes.  normally I don't take them until the end of the day but decided to get them out of the way early. 

11:30 am
salad prep.  I make a mean salad.  just sayin'. 

12:30 pm
caught up on downton while I enjoyed my delicious salad.  do you watch the show?  what do you think of this season so far (if you live in the US and are just now seeing them)?  I don't know about you, but I really hope Ethel finds love this season but I am starting to not trust this guy. 

1:30 pm
read my book in the tub for a little. 

2:30 pm
read more of my book.  i am finding it incredibly hard to put this book down.  if you like historical fiction and find the two world wars as interesting as I do, I recommend Follet's The Century Triology. 

3:30 pm
finally made my way downstairs and popped in The Goblet of Fire while enjoying Angie's Kettle Corn popcorn.  i finally found a legal form of crack, and it's come in the form of that popcorn.  

4:30 pm
after indulging in some popcorn, I worked on my infinity scarf.  it's coming along quite nicely.  

5:30 pm
finally the socially acceptable time to pour myself a glass of pinot (and yes, harry potter is still on). 

6:30 pm
my mess. 

7:30 pm
I went from Downton, to Harry Potter, to more Downton then to Sherlock.  what can i say, i just love a good british accent:)  #sherlocklives

8:30
thawed chicken chili for dinner.

9:30 pm
chraly selfie after watching 24 and before heading up to bed. 


Judging by the photos above, I watch a lot of TV.  And I am okay with that.  When it's sub zero temps outside, there is no other way I'd rather spend my day off (I work for a teacher so when she has off, I have off.  not complaining). 


Have you ever done a photo an hour for a day before?
What would a typical day look like for you?
(Or do you just watch a lot of TV;)?)


Linking up with Meg and Nicole today!



until next time
post signature

6 comments:

  1. can i have this be my day, everyday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a fabulous day!! Exactly how a day off should be. This sounds like a really cool project - I might have to try and join in one of these days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like pretty much the perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I love your artistic vitamin photo. AND YES to Downton! I am plain obsessed. Something is definitely going down with Mr. Bates this season. For real. And I would say that your day is pretty much perfect. Thanks for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a nice and relaxing day! I am in the US and caught up last night - Where are you in the show?? I totally agree with you about the guy Ethel is seeing is a little odd...hmmm...and I don't want to give anything else away...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your day looks amazing! Want to switch?
    and thanks for linking up with Treat Yo' Self Thursday last week!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!