10.20.2014

weekly wishes



Since spending a few weekends away, I have gotten off track and out of a good routine.  We have no plans to go anywhere until the weekend before Thanksgiving so I am going utilize my time better and get back on track starting today.  Nothing like the beginning of a new week to get a fresh start. 
ymca. go to the gym 3 times a week. 
xmas. buy one gift this week. 
etsy. update my Etsy shop with some Fall photos. 

What are your goals for the week?
How was your weekend?

Linking up with Melyssa, Meg, and Leeann today!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I checked out your etsy! I love the sunflower pictures! really pretty...good luck with your goals this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I can't even think about Christmas yet!!! My goal is to paint my nails lol I've been lagging. Gotta get through my midterm first.

    Thanks for linking up with MMG!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!