10.08.2014

birthday wishlist

{from top left to bottom right}
-I have been wanting a polaroid camera for a while now but have yet to bite the bullet.  With film so expensive these days, instant photography could potentially become a very expensive hobby for me.  
-I immediately fell in love with the brilliant colors in this Pittsburgh skyline print.  I am thinking of making a collage of Pittsburgh photos in our guest room and this would be perfect. 
-That pillow would be perfect for our couch.  But in burgundy, please:)
-How adorable is that initial necklace?  I just don't know if I would want it in silver or gold. 
-As you may know by now, I am kinda obsessed with Harry Potter.  I feel like the only real HP fans own the British series.    
-And those Hogwarts TOMs?  L-O-V-E.  I am not sure I would ever wear them outside of the house though. 
-That gorgeous sunset gold foil print from one of my favorite Etsy shops, RowHouse14, is a must have.  

What is your favorite item from my wishlist?
What would you add to your own?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!