9.09.2014

destination dreaming: peru | travel tuesday

Every day now and then I like to check out Kayak Explore (thanks Rachel) to see where in the world I could travel at the price I want to pay.  When I searched the other day, there were flights to Peru starting at $667.  The only thing holding me back, besides having the actual funds to go, are the dates available to travel at this price.  The husband and I have a pretty flexible schedule but if we don't work, we don't get paid.  Until I do get there, I will be dreaming of the beaches, bright colored handmade crafts in the markets, and taking in the views from atop Machu Picchu.  
Source via Pinterest

Have you ever been to Peru?
Have you heard of Kayak Explore before?
Where are you destinations are you daydreaming of?

Linking up with Bonnie, Niki, and Tiffany today!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Honestly right now I would just love to be in the North Carolina mountains, my favorite place in the world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never even heard of Kayak Explore - what a cool concept! While living out here in Okinawa I feel like there are SO MANY places to visit it's hard to know where to begin, I am definitely going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to be checking out Kayak Explore very soon! :) I've never even been to the continent of South America but Machu Picchu does sound pretty incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been dreaming of Machu Picchu for a while as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that looks gorgeous! I've never read/seen much about Peru as a travel destination, but that picture has my interest peaked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peru is an experience for sure! I loved living there for awhile. Macchu PIchu is just as amazing as you would expect. If you make it to the coast, go to a little beach town called Huanchaco...it's the best :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!