3.30.2013

day hunny.

Like my attempt at sounding ghetto 
with the title to this post?
Personally, I think I can pull it off. 
Just me?  Whatevs.

Anyway, today today today todayyyyyy is day ONE HUNDRED 
of this little 365 Project I have been doing. 
WOOT WOOT!
The husband promised to take me out
to celebrate but that may have to wait until
next weekend.  

Mar 23, 2013.  Day 93 of 365.
"Whiskey" 
"Library Steps"
"Vine Covered"
"Blue Skies"
"Whiskey" again
"Bud"
"Library"
"Library Reflection"
{All of the above were taken on my 4 mile trek through Ambridge, the town I live in, on a gorgeous sunny Saturday.  Again, I couldn't choose my favorite)

Mar 24, 2013.  Day 94 of 365.
"Egg Dyeing" 
{Instead of using white eggs, the in-laws hard boiled brown eggs.  The colors didn't turn out as brilliant and Easter-y like they would have if white eggs had been used but the result still was neat.} 

Mar 25, 2013.  Day 95 of 365.
"Spring Wonderland"
"Spring Wonderland"
{This was Monday.  Late March and snow covered.  Dislike.}

Mar 26, 2013.  Day 96 of 365.
"Rudy Print"
{My family's dog's paw print.}

Mar 27, 2013.  Day 97 of 365.
"Road" 
{I know it is underexposed but I kinda like it that way.}

Mar 28, 2013.  Day 98 of 365.
"If Not Now Then When"
{post of this here and here}

Mar 29, 2013.  Day 99 of 365.
"Bullet Proof" 
{Husband is on another phase.  Something with Bullet Proof in the title and these coffee beans.  I am not really sure what is special about it because I stop listening.}

Mar 30, 2013.  Day 100 of 365. 
"Chillin'
"Perched"
{If you wanted to know what it looks in the life of a person who just took their 100th photo in as many days,  see "Chillin."}

Okay, I am starting to get a little 
chilly typing this post on our front porch
in the shade so I am going take Justin and 
his 20/20 Experience back out to the hammock
for some Alyson time before husband gets home. 

Hope everyone has a good Easter!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!