3.01.2013

Moments + 365

OH HEYYYYY MARCH!!!!  Who else is as excited as I am that it's March?!?  March has always felt like a hopeful month for me.  While the weather still isn't the 75-80 degrees (there is snow on the ground as I type this) and sun I am often dreaming about, I know it's just around the corner:)

Anyway, I am staying true to my word (even it's the first day of the month - internet was down yesterday) this time and sharing with you my favorite #CapturingMyMoments on Instagram.  I introduced it again on IG just the other day and already had 4 more photos to choose from:) 

@bzlaforte 
{What I wouldn't do for a good juice and sunshine on a February afternoon in SoCal}

@ctomana
{Nothing better than a morning cup of joe and spontaneous road trip}

@loribdevlin
{What a beautiful view and that sky.  Gorgeous!}

@lukewreilly
{Again, what I wouldn't do for the sand between my toes with this as my view}

@krissythemcmc
{I love me a good photo bomb and Dexter}

@xx_caitlin
{Gorgeous mother & son day on the beach} 

@kkh825
{The way kids sleep make me laugh} 

@juliewootv
{Nothing better than a day out with your girlfriends and laughter}

@bustinjustin1986
{Gorgeous shot of a New Orleans cemetery during Mardi Gras week}

Thanks to everyone who has participated so far! I love seeing your moments:) Keep up the amazing photos!

Do you have Instagram? Let me know what your username is and I'll be sure to follow. And be sure to use hashtag #capturingmymoments on your photos. Who knows, you might be on the blog at the end of next month:)

***If you do not want me to share your photos on this blog, please let me know.  I promise I won't be offended.  But please do keep participating:)  Thanks!*** 




What I can't believe is that yesterday ended week 10 of my 365 project!

Feb 23, 2013.  Day 65 of 365.
"Father/Daughters"
{I love seeing men with their daughters, especially when they are dressed like this in their frilly/girly coats.  I just think it is the cutest!}

"Afternoon Tea"

Feb 24, 2013.  Day 66 of 365.
"Radio"
{My favorite radio station}

Feb 25, 2013.  Day 67 of 365.
"Heart"
{Valentine light decorations still hanging up where I nanny}
(couldn't decided between the two)

Feb 26, 2013.  Day 68 of 365.
"Window Pane"
{A dreary day on Tuesday.  At least it made for a good photo opp.  And, does this remind anyone else of Joey's rain window thingy?}

Feb 27, 2013.  Day 69 of 365.
"Smells like Spring"
{Flowers I bought myself in the Strip after Bikram and brunch with husband and MIL.  When I walked into the tent where the flowers were, I was overwhelmed by the strong fragrance of the flowers that it reminded me of Spring.  One of the best smells:)}

Feb 28, 2013.  Day 70 of 365.
"Tippy Toes"
{Little girlfriend is always chillin' on her tippy toes.  Love it!} 

Mar 1, 2013.  Day 71 of 365.
"Gerber Daisy"
{I wasn't a huge fan of the original so I added a little vintage preset in LR. What do you think?}

Now, it's time to do some more laundry and maybe shower while I wait for my sister, M's, arrival.  Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

Cheers,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!