3.08.2013

365

Oh Fridays, how I love you!  I had such a nice morning and afternoon with you visiting good friends then spending some time with the husband.  Now I have a glass of wine next to me.  All is right in the world.  

Mar 2, 2013.  Day 72 of 365.
"Southside"
{Sister M was visiting over the weekend.  She has a friend living in the Southside that she hasn't seen in a while.  So we spent sometime walking around, shopping and getting ourselves pierced.}


Mar 3, 2013.  Day 73 of 365.
"Pepsi-Cola"
"Stoop"
"Looking Up"
{These were all taken on my walk around Lawrenceville, quickly becoming my favorite Pittsburgh neighborhood, while husband yogaed.  I couldn't choose my favorite.}


Mar 4, 2013.  Day 74 of 365.
"Crawl"
{Little girlfriend is on the move.  She thinks she is soooo sneaky when she heads to the stairs to climb. Fortunately for me, she has quite a loud hand smack when she crawls so I can always tell she is on the move.}


Mar 5, 2013.  Day 75 of 365.
"Blowing Bubbles"
{Girlfriend showing me how good she has gotten at blowing bubbles.}


Mar 6, 2013.  Day 76 of 365.
"March Snow Drops"
{I am officially over snow now.  You know since it is March and all.  However, it still makes for beautiful photos.}


Mar 7, 2013.  Day 77 of 365.
"Matching"
"Girlfriend dominating me in a card matching game.  I am always amazed by how much she has learned in just the short 6 months I have known her.  When I first met her, she cheated in games and rigged them so she would always win.  Not anymore.}


Mar 8, 2013.  Day 78 of 365.
"Plaintains."

Happy Friday to everyone!  Hope you have a good weekend full of warmer temps:)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!