8.21.2013

Phonetography Favs {Hipstamatic Pt. 1}

In case you couldn't already tell, I kinda love to take pictures.  Something I have always loved to do.  What started as disposables then point and shoots then SLR now my iPhone5 and Canon 60D are my go to modes for taking photos.  Since the 60D is not as easy to carry around, and since I am clumsy I like to avoid taking it places where I could easily get it wet or drop it, I tend to rely heavily on the iPhone for my day-to-day photos.  I bought my first iPhone in 2010 and was amazed then by the photo quality of my photos.  However, since upgrading to the iPhone4 and now having the iPhone5, I feel like such a silly girl.  It is amazing how much technology has grown.  

Anyway, one of my favorite iPhonetography apps, and one that I don't use as often as I would like, is Hipstamatic.  With the many options for filters, films, and flashes you would understand why I both love it and find it frustrating/overwhelming at the same time.  So in an attempt to use it more often, while sitting on the beach yesterday (sticking with the beach themed posts this week #sorrynotsorry) during breaks from reading, I decided to try some different film/filter combos.  And below are a few of favorites.  
Film: Ina's 1969
Filter: Libatique 

Film: Blanko
Filter: Bettie XL

Film: Kodot XGrizzled
Filter: Roboto Glitter

Film: Ina's 1969
Filter: Watts

Film: Kodot XGrizzled
Filter: Roboto Glitter

Film: Ina's 1935 
Filter: Tejas

Film: Ina's 1935
Filter: Roboto Glitter 

I only got through the first 5 films yesterday.  I have every single one of the film/filter combos (a total of 31, ridiculous right?  Now you see why I find it overwhelming?) so I have 26 more to go.  But I thought I would share my favorites with you in different posts throughout the next few months as a little series of favorite phonetography apps.

Are you an iPhone or Droid user?
What are your favorite phonetography apps?
Do you have Hipstamatic?

linking up with Shanna today!


Until next time
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Saw that you just commented on my blog, you and your blog are SUPER cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I think the umbrella and the kindle are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!