12.13.2012

Amelia Christmas 2012

It's Thursday!!!  You know what that means?  Nothing really.  Just one day closer to the weekend:)

Today I would like to share with y'all some of my favorite photos from a photoshoot a few weeks ago.  Amelia has the perfect little face and amazing blue eyes!  She was seriously a great sport.  I am always amazed by little ones who actually sit long enough to take a photo.  I mean I know how hard that can be for me sometimes.  And please check out her cute little dress.  Doesn't her mom she have the best style?

Speaking of her mom, see that adorable headband ?  Mom MADE it!  Mom and I went to college together and she was always the crafty one.  I always knew she would make a great elementary school teacher and an even better Mom one day.  Impressed like I am?  Check out Mom's Etsy shop here and her Facebook Fan Page here to order your own handmade bows, headbands, diaper covers, etc.  Mom, like Amelia, is seriously one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet.

Without further adieu...







Hope you enjoyed them!  

Hope your week hasn't been too stressful.  Cheers to it almost being the weekend!!!  

4 comments:

  1. hahaha her i love santa bloomers are the cutest!! love these snaps, they're great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg those the bloomers are so adorable. what great pictures!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!