12.19.2012

if not now then when

I am not a crafty person.  I browse Pinterest on a daily basis in search of inspiration/motivation pretending to be.  One of my goals for 2013 (assuming the world doesn't end before hand) is to seriously buckle down and really decorate our home.  I have recruited my sister-in-law and have a few ideas up my sleeve that I can't wait to start (and hopefully finish.  I have the ADD).  

I have loved seeing the different ways people have decorated their homes incorporating their favorite quotes.  I love quotes and have my favorites.  When I came across this one yesterday, I thought "PERFECT!"  No really crafty talent needed.  Just a black sharpie and frame and voila!  I already know just the place I want it to go.  I mean that is half the battle, right? 


{Source}

What, dear readers, are your favorite quotes?  Have you used any of them as decor in your home/apt?  If so, please share!  I would love to see:)  

Happy Hump (hehe I said hump) Day!  

xoxo,
Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!