12.06.2012

Sneak Peek - Jacob

This cutie (even though you can only see his back side) is a re-occurring photography subject for me.  I love being able to spend time with him and his family.  It has been so great to see him grow up over the last 2 years.  He is seriously the sweetest, cutest, funniest 2 year old I know. 

And he was such a sport!  Seriously!!!  Since I was indoors and wanted to really get the ambiance of Christmas in this shoot I had to use my tripod and a really slow shutter speed.  In order for me to get photos of him that weren't blurry I asked him to stay super still for me.  And he did!  Something you really can't say about most 2 year olds.  

Without further adieu,


Isn't Christmas through a child's eyes one of the sweetest things ever?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!