12.17.2012

Stars

One thing I love about the end of the year leading into the new year are the new music releases.  And when I heard this song I was ecstatic to learn they had a new album.  While this song is not new - coming out in 2005 - it was new to me and I am always happy when I hear good music for the first time. 

When I first heard this song, I raced home and looked it up on YouTube and immediately fell in love with the video.  One of my favorite movies is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.  If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it.  It is beautifully done and I know anyone who has broken up with someone you really loved can relate.  Anyway, one of my favorite scenes in the movie are when the two main characters (Carrey and Winslet) head up to Montauk, NY for a night picnic.  Something, since I have seen the movie, have been wanting to do. 

Stars - "Your Ex-Love is Dead"

I am pumped to check out their new album.  So far, I have loved what I have heard. 

Hope everyone's Monday isn't too stressful so far.  Just a few a little over a week until Christmas!:)

2 comments:

  1. I will have to check out Eternal Sunshine! & I loved the song!
    thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the song! And I hope you enjoy the movie as much as I do.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!