12.09.2012

Breathe.

This week has been one of those weeks of being crazy busy but not the good kind of busy.  The kind of week where I barely had time to breathe.  I recently started a PT job with American Eagle Airlines as a Ramp Agent - which I learned is just a fancy name for someone who cleans the planes.  I worked two shifts from 5am-2 or 3 then started my (and what will be my normal schedule) night shift of 630-1 (or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5.  All depending when everything gets done) last night.  Like with every job, starting and trying to remember everything that you have been taught is uber stressful.  I do not want to be that employee who everyone refers to as the "idiot new hire."  Not how I want to be known.  But alas  I am a new hire and will make some mistakes but once I make the mistake I know I will learn quickly how to remedy it.

Anywayyyy, that is why I have been absent from the blogging world all week.  And before you think I am complaining after only working 3 shifts all week I also nanny for two adorably hilarious girls Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.  So see, crazy busy.  Now that I have a schedule figured out and know it will work out and have a better idea of what I am going to doing hopefully this week will be less stressful.

Now, to figure out where we are going first...:)

Since today was my first day off, husband and I went down the street and grabbed ourselves our Christmas tree.  I can smell it all the way up the stairs in the man room.  Mmmmmmm lovely!  Since I am not participating in this weeks Scavenger Hunt Sunday:( I will leave you with a few photos of our tree so far:)







2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! My week has been like that too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boo to stressful weeks! Thanks for stopping by and commenting:)

      Delete

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!