12.11.2012

I feel it in my toes.

I love Christmas.  Everything about it.  The smells, buying gifts, spending time with family, etc.  However, I refuse to do anything Christmasy until Thanksgiving is officially over.  In fact, I have even have a hard time getting really excited for Christmas until Dec. 1st.  I won't even allow myself to watch Elf or Love Actually until after Thanksgiving (and if you know me at all you can appreciate how hard this is for me).  

So for this Music Monday music themed blog post I would share with you what songs I jam to during the holidays via YouTube

1) Justin Bieber ft Boys II Men - Fa La La (Acapella)
2) Olivia Olsen - All I Want For Christmas Is You
3) Billy Mack - Christmas Is All Around 
4) Zooey Deschanel & Leon Redbone - Baby It's Cold Outside 
5) Eartha Kitt - Santa Baby
6) Jars Of Clay - Little Drummer Boy
7) Amy Grant - Grown Up Christmas List
8) Louis Armstrong - Cool Yule
9) Thurl Ravenscroft - You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch 
10) Jody Marshall - Carol of the Bells

I hope my temporary lapse of musical taste has not detered you from reading further music themed posts.  I promise I will get better:)

Hope everyone is having a great December celebrating with your loved ones! 

xoxo,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!