12.16.2012

Jacob and Family Christmas 2012

Here's Jacky.  The most adorable 2 year old I know.  Seriously.  So cute!  I met him at his home in Blackhawk to get photos for Christmas cards.  Like I mentioned in this post it was difficult to get a good image shooting a 2 year old with a slow shutter speed but still came away with some pretty good ones!  I have been wanting to photograph kids holding Christmas lights (oh hey Pinterest) but have been too afraid to ask parents if they would let me wrap their kids in lights.  I was thrilled when Mom suggested it!  Photo shoot bucket list - photograph kid in lights: check.

Thanks guys for letting me come into your home to photograph your adorable son!  As always, it was a pleasure.  I'll take any excuse I can get to see y'all and hang out with Jake:)







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all. Comments are my favorite!